A professor at a large, urban university has requested an interactive learning tool through which instructors can assign students a series of experiences, each of which has associated tasks. Experiences will be scheduled by each student, completed in real-time, and may include a variety of questions and media submission types.
Previously, PHP code, database structure, and low-fidelity designs were created. This semester a high-fidelity, interactive prototype with the following criteria was completed:
- Improved the user interface to increase mobile usability.
- Modified formatting to match new designs from client.
- Completed distinct functions for instructors and students.
- Created a new structure for experiences, tasks, and deliverables.
- Changed programming and database to display reminder text for experiences and tasks.
Project Student: Heidi L. Davis